Daniela Lattanzio Carrioni
Specialized in Commercial Law with a Master’s degree in Commercial and Corporate law. Member of the corporate and real estate team. Her professional practice is centered in Commercial and Corporate law. She graduated from Los Andes University and specialized in Commercial Law at Pontifical Xaverian University. She also has a Master’s degree in Commercial and Corporate Law from Queen Mary University of London.
- 2014-2015Elizabeth Carrioni, Attorney
- 2016-2017Nieto & Chalela Abogados, Corporate Attorney
- 2018-2019Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría, Associate of the Corporate and M&A team
- 2019 – to datePreciado Abogados, as attorney in the Corporate and Real Estate areas.
- 2015Obtained the Attorney-at-law degree, Law School, Los Andes University.
- 2017Specialization in Commercial Law, Law School, Pontifical Xaverian University
- 2018LL.M. Commercial and Corporate Law, Queen Mary University of London