Natalia Vásquez Bustamante
Specialized in Commercial Law and in International Business Law. She has a Master’s Degree in private law. Member of the Commercial Law and Corporate Strategies team with more than twelve years of experience. She has developed her professional practice providing integral legal advice to corporations, families and individuals in matters regarding adequate planning, development and termination of their businesses. She has expertise in different law areas, including exchange law, real estate and family law.
- 2007 -2008June 2008: Attorney at AT&G Abogados – Specialized Legal Assistant.
- 2008 – 2010ALPOPULAR, Almacén General De Depósitos S.A., (Bonded Warehouse), Junior Attorney
- 2010 – 2015Lozano Vila & Asociados, Senior Attorney
- 2015 - to datePreciado Abogados, Attorney in Commercial Law and Corporate Strategies areas.
- 2008Attorney-at-Law Degree, La Sabana University
- 2012Specialization in Commercial Law, La Sabana University
- 2019Specialization in International Business Law, Los Andes University.
- 2020Master’s degree in Private Law, Los Andes University