ADMINISTRATIVE AND CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
- Lawsuits regarding State matters
- Drawing up of administrative contracts
- Negotiation for the payment of damages caused by forceful expropriation
- Lawsuits and Resources before Civil Judges, Tribunal and Supreme Court
- Drawing up of civil contracts
- Drawing up of commercial contracts
- Due diligence in contracts
- Commercial Guarantees
- Offering and corporate businesses: constitution, transformation, mergers, acquisitions, dissolutions and splitting of local and foreign companies
- Administrative procedures and formalities held before the Superintendence’s of Societies and Industry and Trade
- Lawsuits and resources before Civil Judges, Tribunal an Supreme Court
- Lawsuits and resources before Civil Judges, Tribunal and Supreme Court
- Succession before Judge or Public Notary
- Divorce before Judge or Public Notary
- Marriage Contracts and Settlement
- Drawing up of financial contracts
- Call options
- Put options
- Drag Along
- Tag Along
- Piggy Back
- Proceedings before the financial Superintendence
- Complaints, legal proceedings and monitoring of criminal cases acting as defendant or plaintiff.
- Advisory to domestic and foreign companies in all legal aspects related to the exploration and exploitation of hydrocarbons.
- Legal Advice in the telecommunications industry regarding licensing and the development of operations in Colombia.
ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION
- Consultancy and legal representation in Arbitration tribunals either as plaintiffs or defendants, in civil, family, commercial, administrative and financial matters.